Fiscal holiday will start on 1 July, Wednesday and will be ending on 20 July 2020 Monday evening in 2020.
- Tax returns with submission deadline corresponding to fiscal holiday could be presented until the end of the 7th day following the last day of fiscal holiday (27 July 2020.
- Legal and administrative terms ending within 5 days following the last day of fiscal holiday are considered as expiring at the end of the fifth day following the last day of fiscal holiday. Accordingly, legal and administrative terms ending within 5 days following the last day of fiscal holiday are extended to 27 July 2020 Monday (since 25 July corresponds to the weekend).
- Submission dates of VAT, stamp tax and withholding tax returns have been changed through the Tax Procedures Law circular no.115 published on 29 March 2019. Accordingly, fiscal holiday does not impose any changes for the relevant tax returns (VAT, stamp tax and withholding tax returns) with submission dates not corresponding to the fiscal holiday or the 5 days following the last day of fiscal holiday. Those tax returns should be submitted until the end of 27 July 2020 Monday.
- Payment term for taxes disclosed on returns of which their submission deadlines are extended due to the fiscal holiday is considered as extended to the end of the day following the last day of the extended deadline for tax return submission. However, within the context of our explanations provided above, fiscal holiday does not impose any changes on the payment terms of the taxes calculated over VAT, stamp tax and withholding tax returns. Accordingly, taxes on the relevant tax returns should be paid until the end of 27 July 2020 Monday.
- On additional, direct or administrative assessments; payment terms of taxes, duties and fees whose maturity is within the fiscal holiday and related tax penalties and delay interests are also extended to the evening of the seventh day following the last day of the fiscal holiday to the end of 27 July 2020.
- If the litigation period is within the fiscal holiday, then this period will not be running during the fiscal holiday.
- Ba and Bs forms for June/2020 period should be submitted until 24:00 in the evening of 4 August 2020 Tuesday (since 31 July is the first day of religious holiday) through approval on the system.
- Fiscal holiday does not cover special consumption tax (SCT), banking and insurance transactions tax (BSMV), special communication tax (ÖİV) and lottery games tax (ŞOV), the taxes and funds imposed and collected by customs administrations, provincial administrations and municipalities.
- The submission and payment periods for the notifications on Resource Utilization Support Fund (KKDF) deductions are not included within the scope of fiscal holiday.