As EY, we help our clients to perform their tax liabilities by leveraging our global service network of tax professionals in international taxation. Our services in this field include revealing the opportunities that may be beneficial to our clients, determining global tax risks, and executing the cross-border reporting liabilities.
EY Turkey provides a wide range of leading-edge tax consultancy services for many of the largest multinational companies in the world and leading Turkish companies within the scope of International Tax Services. Our main purpose is provide the services that are listed below as per main topics and that can deliver commercial benefits which add real value to our clients' businesses and contribute to their competitive advantage:
- Cross-border international tax planning advisory services – in consideration with the local legislation and international legislation such as double taxation treaties, aims to provide tax efficient cross-border strategies for our clients having investments outside Turkey,
- Global tax efficiency management : Tax advisory services for improving the global tax positions of our clients within their activities carried out globally in accordance with their overall business strategy,
- Tax advisory services in connection with mergers and acquisitions that require consideration from international tax dimension,
- Consultancy services concerning the amendments in the legislation of other countries and international legislation that may affect the activities of companies having operations and transactions in several countries,
- Consultancy services for clients concerning international tax legislation within the context of the operational restructuring of supply chains under Tax Effective Supply Change Management (TESCM) implementations,
- Tax consultancy services on the issues relating to international tax with respect to dividend flow, capital gains to be derived from a future sale of shares, financing of operations and provision of intangible rights of entities for investments to be realized in Turkey and investments to be realized abroad by companies in Turkey.
International Tax Advisory Services Responsible Partners: Ateş Konca
Contact: +90 212 408 58 72